Lustful Lucy 08

So, good and bad news I guess.
First, the link, as usual
Get it from MEGA

Changelog:

-Fixed a couple of bad transitions in already existing scenes
-Added the tutoring job.
-Added the sex scene in your bed.
-Added the shower sex related scenes for male roommate.
-"Added" the dance club - Right now is a placeholder to get randomly generated men.


So here's the thing: There's a big issue with the "timed transitions" in sex scenes. I've spent a lot of time trying to fix it, but it's still not working properly. The issue is they seem to randomly break, although it happens more often when the transition points to the same passage.
Like I said, I've been trying to fix it. It's not looking good, so worst case, I have to rewrite how the sex scenes work. Which will definitely take a while.


Comments

Post a Comment