Lustful Lucy 05

New release!
Get it from MEGA

This time I've focused on the Gym location. I´ve added a lot of new code as well as fixed some previous stuff that wasn't working properly.

Changelog:

  • Revamped character creation to be more readable.
  • Split "Body type" into overall size (fat) and muscle mass.
  • Fixed some odd bugs and sex actions not applying correctly on the school sex scenes
  • Added a Gym: This will let you change your body type (still not implemented, trying to decide how to balance it).
  • Sex scenes in the Gym: F/F rape scene in the showers, M/F public sex in the gym (teasing the trainer) and MFM threesome in the lockers room. These were a lot more work than I was expecting. They're technically finished, but I'm sure they'll be buggy.
I've playtested the scenes for a bit (not extensively) and they seem to be mostly working, but please report any bugs you might find.


Comments