Lustful Lucy 02

Brand new release - and new content to explore and report bugs on!

Download from MEGA
Hotfix Changelog:


  • Added a F/F sex scene: It's pretty much a mirrored scene of the current M/F scene, but it should help me code and test other F/F scenes later.
  • Split breast related actions into breasts and nipples (Still working on them)
  • Added lubrication mechanic:Female characters need lubrication (depending on sex action) to gain arousal.
  • Added stretching mechanic: Male characters will gain more arousal from tight (compared to their size) holes. Female characters get stretched depending on size. Fingers don't stretch, cocks (and dildos, in the future) do.
  • Added "Lube" to the inventory. This is actually needed for anal penetration or if you just want to speed up the process for vaginal penetration.
  • Added sexual preferences to male characters (I'll do female characters later). You can check them on the "People" tab. Preferences are not just "bonus arousal": Characters can and will leave a sex scene if you constantly do something they don't like (still fine tuning this so please give feedback). This also includes doing nothing for a long enough time.
  • Added a basic dominance-submission framework. Characters have their own "dominance rating", which means they'll choose certain actions depending on said rating, compared to the other characters in scene. In other words, some characters will dominate certain characters (including the PC) while others will just lay there waiting or doing less dominant actions.
  • Bug fixing and all that stuff. I'm sure I've missed some.

Known bugs and issues:
  • If you press one of the sidebar menus and then another one (for example, Stats-People) instead of pressing "Back"), the "Back" button won't work anymore. I'll fix this eventually, for the time being, be careful of this and just use the "go back" button (Left arrow just above the Lustful Lucy name) to go to where you first pressed one of the sidebar menus. I know it's annoying.
  • The dominance "random" system is not entirely implemented for the F/F encounter. Don't worry, I'll add it on a future release.
  • I had to rework and add a lot of stuff, so I'm pretty sure I've missed a lot of bugs.
Goals for next release:

  • Polish current scenes and fix bugs and unintended behaviour.
  • Refine the clothing system. I think I'm just going to do "covers tits/covers ass/covers both" as far as sex scenes go. I'm basically aiming for "Turn around-bend over-lift your skirt" instead of "Undress completely-turn around-bend over"
  • Add a sex shop. Sex shop sells dildos, vibrators and buttplugs. I'll also probably add a gloryhole to the sex shop. I might make it so you get money/sex toys for gloryhole feats.
Not a goal but I'll likely do it (it shouldn't take me that much time):
  • Set the framework for the "Home" location. I want to add at least one roommate, and enable both masturbation and sex with roommate sex scenes.

Comments

  1. Getting a couple of errors every time I start the version 2. It wont let me copy paste so I will recreate them as best I can.

    1. Error [tw-user-script-0]: Unexpected token=.
    2. Error [tw-user-script-0]: Expected ')'.

    3. Arousal : 0
    Wetness : Error: <>: bad evaluation: setup.wet is not a function _wvsc
    Lubrication : Error: <>: bad evaluation: setup.wet is not a function _wasc
    Day: Tuesday
    Error: <>: bad evaluation: setup.tight is not a function
    Error: <>: bad evaluation: setup.tight is not a function

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Since blogger editted my post due to think code text was format text I replaced greater and less then signs with - -.

      Arousal : 0
      Wetness : Error: --set--: bad evaluation: setup.wet is not a function _wvsc
      Lubrication : Error: --set--: bad evaluation: setup.wet is not a function _wasc
      Day: Tuesday

      Error: --set--: bad evaluation: setup.tight is not a function
      Error: --set--: bad evaluation: setup.tight is not a function

      Delete
    2. Error 1 and 2 are when opening the file.
      Error 3 is the text and stats menu on launch. behind it.

      Delete
  2. Weird, I'm not getting those errors...you can use https://pastebin.com/ or just take a screenshot and link it here. What browser are you using? It should work fine on Chrome and Firefox.
    In any case, I've uploaded a hotfix, the sex scene in the classroom with Clara was broken.

    Try using the hotfix and let me know if you get the same errors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This should be a link to the error screenshots I took.

      Treid in IE 11, Maxthorn 5, and Chrome v61 wont even launch it.

      https://postimg.org/gallery/z3fewmva/

      Also WOOPS post this in the first release thread as well.

      Delete
    2. Okay, I think I know what it is. IE is not exactly the best overall, but in any case, and for every browser out there, you need to enable Web storage. First google result: https://mid.as/kb/article/00103
      Othey keywords (every browser calls it a bit different) would be DOM storage or cookie storage. Basically, you need to enable that for the Save system to work, and if it doesn't, well, the whole engine crashes.
      That might have been disabled either by default or by some system administrator policy, so once you enable it, it should work just fine.

      Delete
    3. I also forgot to add: I'll be doing hotfixes pretty much all day (the hotfix link has changed 3 times already) so make sure you download the latest one if you encounter a bug

      Delete
  3. Got it working now. Seems the file setting were enabled but not fully for local files. Also some browser information said it was up to date but was not.

    There also is currently no breast interaction in the scenes. It all seems a step in the right direction with the two scenes I can see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also are there any plans for features like attraction? Breast size, body build, personality, or traits like nymphomaniac, sizequeen, lactation or inverted nipples.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice game and very hot, hope you will continue it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment